Here is what we can offer you:
We can build you a fantastic 5-7 page website showcasing your products, services or portfolio from as little as $1,900 along with a monthly hosting fee (paid to 3rd party to keep your site sitting on a server)
Design of the website around your specific business requirements
Build of the website including adding all your content, images etc
Website pages can include:
- Home Page: With outline of your business and services and navigation to direct to other key areas of the site.
- Product/Services Page(s): With information and outline of what you offer or sell and what is included at what cost.
- Gallery Page: Showcasing your work you have done or products for sale.
- About Page: Showing you unique point of difference and why you are the best to choose from
- Contact/Requests For A Quote Form: Built around your specification so that you get all the needed information from your on-line prospects. Also includes Google Map location and all contact details.
- Can include installing your business Facebook chat-bot.
Trigger also offer bespoke sites built around your specific business needs, the kind of products or services you sell, and the specific audiences you want to attract. Pricing starts from $4,500 along with a monthly hosting fee (paid to 3rd party to keep your site sitting on a server)
This is a tailored platform and begins with a meeting and briefing with you and your team to get to the nitty-gritty of what you need and expect from the new website.
We'll then conjure up a fabulous design - with your input along the whole way and get your agreement on everything before we go onto building the website.
We will cover all vital parts of the website process with you, the layouts, the navigation, infusing your unique take on what the service or product is that you deliver to the world. Every step will be carefully curated from the infusion of our expertise and your ideas.
Get the lowdown on what a website renovation looks like.
Tools to get your website moving up the ranking so that you're found more often by the customers looking for your type of goods or services.